Fast, Reliable Toilet Repair & Installation Services
When your toilet is not working as it should, you need to call a plumber. The plumber you choose will make all the difference in the quality of the toilet repair in Woodbridge, VA, and the cost to have it done.
At Bestway Plumbing and Drain LLC, we have over a century of combined experience to draw on. We are well-equipped to handle any toilet repair in Woodbridge, VA.
Please call (571) 458-1518 to schedule your toilet repair in Woodbridge, VA.
Common Toilet Problems
A toilet is a fairly simple device, but it is also very old, having been around for hundreds of years. Over time, even the most reliable devices are likely to develop problems. At Bestway Plumbing and Drain LLC, we have seen just about every toilet problem there is, and we can resolve them quickly and efficiently. Our plumbers have the diagnostic tools to determine the exact cause of the problem, and the experience to know what the solution should be.
We have fixed toilets that:
- Will not flush: There are a number of reasons why your toilet will not flush. The most common is that the toilet's flapper has become misaligned or broken. Another reason is that the toilet's flush valve has become clogged.
- Overflow: When your toilet is not able to flush properly, the water in the tank will not be able to drain out of the bowl. As a result, the water will rise above the level of the flapper, and begin to spill over the top of the tank.
- Lack of water: If your toilet is not refilling with water, the problem could be with the refill valve. The refill valve is a rubber disk that fits into the bottom of the tank. When the toilet is flushed, the valve opens, allowing water to refill the tank.
- Leaking tank: A leaky tank is not uncommon for toilets that are many years old. The tank is held together with a number of glue joints that can fail over time. The leak can be above or below the water line, and it can be hard to detect.
- Leaking flush valve: The flush valve is another area that can leak. The seal between the flush valve and the toilet tank can fail, allowing water to leak into the toilet bowl.
- Leaking around the base: A leaky toilet is not limited to the tank. The toilet itself can leak around the base. This is often caused by a loose connection between the toilet and the floor.
- Running constantly: If your toilet is running constantly, it could be that the flapper is not sealing properly. This can be due to a number of reasons, including the flapper being too small or the chain being too long.
How to Avoid Toilet Trouble
The toilet is a great convenience, but it also uses a lot of water to flush. To avoid expensive repairs and high water bills, you can install a low-flow toilet.
The low-flow toilets use less than half the water of traditional models. You can also install a water-saving device on your toilet to reduce the amount of water used to flush. These devices are available at your local hardware store.
Here at Bestway Plumbing and Drain, we work hard to earn your trust. We want you to feel comfortable throughout the whole process and are happy to answer any questions along the way.
Family Owned & Operated
Along with being local, our family knows the importance of getting life back to normal. We can provide same-day appointments if available!
25+ Years of Industry Experience
Not only do we have years of experience, we have generations worth of knowledge and lessons. We know the best solutions for any plumbing problem.
Customer Service Focused
Plumbing problems are stressful, finding a plumber shouldn't be. Our customer-first approach guarantees the work will be done right the first time!